NOTICE: ZENAIR will be closed for its annual summer shut-down during Oshkosh and until August 11th.
Build your rudder this month! Pick your own date for a one-on-one workshop! Click here for details...
.Zenair Low-Wing Series
Zenair Specialty Aircraft
Zenair Owners' Website
The online community for active builders, owners and pilots of Zenair/Zenith (Chris Heintz) light airplane designs. Over 3500 members!
Zenair Newsletter ~ Builder's Blogs ~ Forums (by Model) ~ Owner's Groups ~ Photo Albums ~ Videos ~ Pilot Shop ~ Classified ads, and much more...
Zenair Floats 8 sizes available!
Classic all-aluminum Zenair Floats. See http://www.zenairfloats.com/
Aircraft floats from 750 lbs to 2,500 lbs.
Part kits, pre-drilled kits and factory built.
Straight floats or amphibious floats.
Firewall Forward Packages (and Engines) from Zenair Canada
You can also order your factory-new engine from Zenair with the above FWF packages: Rotax, Lycoming, UL-Power...
Advanced Kits from Zenair Canada
Zenair offers different levels of ADVANCED kits for builders who would rather fly sooner than later. Note that these kits may not qualify for aircraft registration under the traditional 51% regulations; these kits are fine for Canadians planning to register their aircraft as AULA, and in other countries that allow advanced kits without the 51% restriction.
Read more HERE
International Zenair Distributors
Zenair: About us...
- Zenair Announces New "8-Day Wonder" Project for Airventure (Oshkosh) 2014
- November 2013: Zenair Europe Expands in Germany
- September 2013: New Zenair Distributor in Sri Lanka
- July 2013: Zenair's Annual Open House and Fly-in...
- April 2013: Zenair Introduces new model at Sun'n Fun 2013: The CH 750 Cruzer!
- July 2012: Zenair expands network of Canadian "BUILD-CENTERS" - Get help finishing your AULA or E-AB
- June 2012: More visitors and more planes at 2012 Zenair Open House!
2012: European production of ready-to-fly Zodiac ULM set to resume in 2012.
- August 2011: Introductory Rudder Workshops - again available at the Midland, ONT. Factory
- Oshkosh 2011: "Zeniths to Oshkosh" - The week in review...
- July 2011: Chris Heintz Honoured at AirVenture 2011 - International recognition for Zenair!
- June 2011: Successful Spring Open House - Look for more in the future...
- February 2011: Re-organization of Canadian Sales - a new beginning!
- October 2010: New Zenair Europe Website is launched - The network expands!
- January 2010: Zenair ships first amphibian floats kit - Refining and developing new accessories...
- November 2009: FAA SAIB | Zodiac CH 601 XL / CH 650 Upgrade Package
- August 2008: Two new Heintz designs introduced at EAA AirVenture (Oshkosh):
The Zodiac CH 650 and STOL CH 750
- Zenith Aircraft Company's News Archive - Not just another kit-plane manufacturer!
- News and Press Releases from Zenith Aircraft Co.
- High Resolution Scans and Artwork for the various Zenair designs.
- Public Picasa Galleries of Zenair designs.
- Professional Demo Videos from Zenith Aircraft for all Zenair models (index).
- Construction videos to assist with assembly and finishing of a Zenair kit (available for aircraft & floats)
- Amateur videos from YouTube - building and flying Zenair designs...
- More Amateur videos found through Google
- Professional-quality adventure videos from STOL-Adventures (Featuring the STOL CH 701)